The Coalition sent helicopter invasions by night, but Red Star EMP soon put a stop to that. At least until the Gunships and the cluster bombs began clearing the way...
"Often the difference between a medal and a tombstone is just bad luck."
- Sgt. Jeremy Thompson, WC 125th, 'The Stray Dogs'-- Loading screen text
Invasion is a multiplayer map featured in Frontlines: Fuel of War. The map takes place near an RSA power plant, and the Western Coalition has to make their initial attack with a fleet of UH-66 helicopters.
The map features several vehicles on each side, as well as numerous mounted guns such as the KL Mounted Heavy Machine Gun near control points.
Control Points Edit
- Western Coalition Command Center
- RSA Radar Station
- RSA Anti-Air Station
- Supply Depot
- Red Star Alliance Command Center
- UH-66 Seneca Transport Helicopter
- 2S10 Telker Air Defense Vehicle
- GZ550 Light Armor
- KL Mounted Heavy Machine Gun